Website hosting is a full-fledged business, which can cut its competition with best service and support features. It requires server, database management solutions, data centers, and value-added services to build an online business with a sizable consumer base.
The hosting services provide the help needed to launch an online business run through websites or apps. Their features and strengths make these services no less than the backbone of the web world. It is because of these services that we come across all the websites, social media networks, edutainment sites, etc., and access them on our mobile phones.
The types of plans, support services, and value-added services set one hosting service apart from others. If you want to know about the Best website hosting companies in India, we suggest you read this post till the end.
Best website hosting companies in India
In this post, we intend to explore:
- How to select the web hosting services in India
- Which is the best website hosting in India
1. How to select the web hosting services in India
Hosting means running the websites and assign them a domain in the webspace. Thus, the size and the type of the website determine the hosting requirements. All hosting services are not perfect for all websites, so looking at the services’ features is an imperative action to take. Explained here are some of the features you must consider while selecting the service that provides the best website hosting in India:
- Bandwidth and Disk space: Any website can catch the momentum when things go right. Therefore, it is essential to have ample bandwidth and disk space in hand. There are web hosting services that offer unmetered bandwidth and disk space. These can serve the needs of a growing online business in a better way.
- SEO support: Only having a domain name may not help an online business become a success. It is essential to be visible on the search engines too. The hosting service with the best SEO support can work as the right solution for running the website and catching everyone’s attention.
- Content management support: The websites need to have content organized, meaningful, and capable of matching the user intent. Hosting service can provide content management support as an add-on service.
- Domain name registration: Billions of websites have occupied the webspace. And, each of these has a unique domain name. Sifting through such a mammoth list of domains is not an individual’s task. Domain name registration support can help businesses select the most-suited website address, which is ‘available’ too.
- Security: Business owners need to secure their websites from hackers just like they protect their shops from invaders. Therefore, SSL certificate service can help have ample protection in place, and users can rest assured of their data’s security too.
These are a few of the must-know features to look for in a web hosting service. Based on these pre-requisites available, the following companies can easily enjoy the reputation of being the best web hosting companies in India.
2. Which is the best web hosting service in India?
Let’s take a look at the top 5 hosting services’ features, their pros and cons and value-added services to pick the best among the bests.
Hostinger is an entirely client-centric service and has all the features needed to give online businesses a steady and sustainable start. This host comes with features like:
- Online store development support: Hostinger has an eCommerce development suite called Zyro. The host provides two plans for online store development, which are:
- eCommerce: It has features like accept online payments, connect your domain, full management support for order, inventory, shipping and tax, coupons and gift cards, selling support for 100 products, and unlimited bandwidth.
- eCommerce+: In addition to all the eCommerce plan features, customers in this plan can sell unlimited products.
- Website Builder support: Hostinger users need to have only an idea in mind; this host can make it a reality for them. Website builder plans available here comprise features like 3GB Bandwidth, 1 GB Storage, SEO support, AI tools, pre-built templates, SSL security, etc., in its basic plan. The advanced plan’s subscribers offer unlimited bandwidth and storage and all other features of the basic plan.
- Hosting service: Types of available options are cloud hosting, shared web hosting, and VPS hosting. There are specialized hosting solutions available, too, such as Minecraft hosting and WordPress Hosting India.
- High uptime 99.99%
- Minimal page load time
- Website builder support
- Lots of promotions and deals
- Live chat only for customers or registered users
- Site Migration is not free
- Complicated pricing rules
- Easy data center
Overall, it is quite a business-friendly hosting service and offers a reliable support system to score success in online ventures. Businesses report it to be the best solution for small and medium-scale requirements. Also, read our Hostinger web hosting review article.
#2 A2 Hosting
It is a perfect hosting solution that businesses can easily optimize according to their traffic volume needs. This hosting service offers trusted solutions for:
- Shared Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
Some of the common features of all these hosting solutions are:
- 1 to unlimited website support depending upon the plan chosen
- 100GB SSD storage for basic plans, unlimited SSD, NVMe storage options available too
- Free and quick site migration
- Automatic backups in advanced plans
A full-fledged domain search and registration support are also integrated with this hosting service. Also, read our A2 Hosting review article.
- Exceptional hosting performance
- More than 98% uptime
- Four different serve locations choices available
- On downgrading plans, site migration service becomes chargeable
- Turbo Plan incompatible with Ruby and Python applications
- Live chat not available always
Bluehost is a ready-to-use web hosting solution. It is designed to complement all businesses operating at various scales. You can find with hosting service in India the best support for:
- Dedicated Hosting: Full root access, better security and ease of control, and unmatched website performance are the top advantages of this hosting plan
- VPS Hosting: Next Gen level VPS hosting offers incredible power and control empowered by SSD.
- Bluehost WP Pro: Designed for the WordPress websites, this host allows subscribers to launch unlimited websites. The features like an all-in-one dashboard, social media presence, and SEO serve the business’s growth needs correctly.
- WooCommerce for WordPress: Bluehost helps launch online stores that exemplify versatility, reliability, and unmatched power. Also, read our Bluehost web hosting review.
- High-performance servers
- Robust security features
- Fast websites
- Exceptional ease of use
- No uptime guarantee
- Only 1 data center
- Unhelpful support
It is wholesome functional support that every website needs to develop its strong online presence. GreenGeeks is the best resource to depend for:
- Development and launch of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and other websites.
- It is the only host that offers ‘green,’ scalable and flexible solutions for hosting.
- Free SSL certificates offer much-needed security
- Free domain registration and site transfer service
One can reach this hosting expert for web hosting plans like reseller hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, etc.
GreenGeeks claims to be 300% green, with data centers working using eco-friendly solutions. This independently-owned hosting service has tailor-made services for businesses of all types and scales. With the best-quality support, one can rest assured of having an online address available to customers day and night. Also, read our GreenGeeks web hosting review article.
- Unlimited transfers, web space, email, MySQL Databases, and domains
- More than 99% uptime
- Free SSL and Cloudflare CDN, Data Backup and Restore, and SEO tools
- Latest speed technologies enable fast loading site and quick server load times
- Confusing price points
- Set up and domain fees non-refundable
InMotion hosting is one of India’s best web hosting services designed to fit the competitive space like online businesses. This hosting service is known for exceptional quality services like:
- WordPress hosting
- Other standard hosting solutions like Dedicated and shared hosting, VPS hosting, and cloud-based hosting, etc.
According to the client type, this site segregates its servers’ allotment, which comprises Business owners, resellers, freelancers, and Agencies.
You can also find here tools and services comprising custom one-page websites, custom website design and website builder, etc.
Domain name search tool comes in handy with this web hosting service, allowing every aspirant to have a unique brand name online within a few seconds.
This hosting service allows businesses to select the dedicated hosting plans for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. All plans come with handy server management, fast, secure and reliable set-up support, and 24 by 7 by 365 US-based support.
- Flexible and scalable hosting plan
- Free site transfers
- Prompt, professional, and always available customer support
- Multiple data centers
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- BoldGrid – premium site builder available
- Free SSL, automatic backup, and completely hack-proof websites
- Bitcacha reader users can enjoy a 56% exclusive discount
- Lots of freebies and promotional deals available
- Speed-promoting features
- Free domains
- No Asian datacenter
- No NGINX
- Confusing checkout process
Indian websites have a comparatively bigger audience to serve, and there are several ups and downs noted in traffic volumes. The best web hosting service in India is Hostinger & BlueHost, which has a better understanding of the audience and business requirements.
My name is (Prakash K) I am the founder of ProBloggingIdea, a Passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer, who love to share informative content on Blogging, Technology, Affiliate marketing, Passive income ideas, and Pro blogging idea.
Contact Us – firstname.lastname@example.org