Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) helps businesses boost sales, increase growth, and deliver outstanding customer service. There are lots of CRM software available, and each CRM software comes with their own unique advantages and features. For you, we’ve researched many CRM softwares and created a guide to the Best CRM Software for Small Businesses.
We looked at the top CRM platforms available and then compared them on price, functionality, and usability. We hope this guide can help you choose the right CRM software for your business.
The Reasons Why Small Businesses Require CRM?
Smaller businesses can now implement CRM software systems without breaking their minds or spending vast amounts of money. It’s excellent because the CRM software can increase sales by a double-digit percentage point.
Streamlining workflows within one application helps make everyday tasks easier and frees space for expansion. CRM software has a straightforward process to make more sales, finish tasks on time, and minimize the chance of miscommunication.
Sales funnel and lead management features to allow you to create an improved sales process. The creation of a sales funnel lets you simplify your operation.
Opportunities management tools can help you identify potential future sales. Customer support tools can make your customer’s experience more friendly, assisting you in comprehending your customers and decreasing the rate of churn, also allowing your business to expand.
List Of The Best CRM Software For Small Businesses
The Best CRM software will assist you in choosing which areas of work to focus on, streamline your business processes, and improve them.
#1 – Drip
Drip is the top eCommerce CRM and one of the best CRM for small businesses. It has a powerful, attractive interface and is simple for any business.
The CRM makes it simple to create automated processes and email marketing campaigns. Building your email using an image or text builder is also available, and both options are simple.
Drip also has simple listing segmentation, conversion tracking, customizing content, purchase intent marketing, and more. Through tags, events and custom fields, you can find out and track all the information you require about your customers’ stories.
This makes it the perfect software for managing your customer database. It helps to keep track of your customers.
It’s designed to boost your profit margin, help you create lead leads, manage your contacts, and convert them into long-term customers.
Drip has various features like marketing automation, advanced contact management reports, actionable email campaigns, one-on-one conversations, eCommerce user tracking, and many more. Also, read Drip review article.
It is easy to connect Drip with the best third-party applications like email providers, lead generation software WooCommerce Shopify, and numerous others. There are even workflows to support social media and leads generated by Instagram.
Drip Key Features:
- Marketing Automation workflows
- Advanced contact management through tag fields, customized fields and events
- Native integrations of popular 3rd-party services.
- Effective reports
- Easy email list segmentation
- Customization of content
- User tracking for eCommerce
- Customized conversion tracking
- Marketing for Purchase Intent
- Automatically attributed revenue
Prices start as low as $49 per month, which includes up to 2500 active contact accounts, unlimited email sending as well as 24/7 chat and email assistance. You can test Drip free within 14 days.
#2 – Sendinblue
Sendinblue is one of the most powerful email marketing services with the features required to work as a complete CRM.
Sendinblue is an excellent choice for any size business since you can start for free and upgrade later as your business expands. They can deliver reliable emails, automated marketing, automation and transactional emails for eCommerce, intelligent segmentation, and so on.
Compared to other CRMs, they also come with chat and SMS marketing. Marketing via SMS is a highly effective method which can immediately increase engagement and sales. They have a Live chat service that lets you communicate with leads and customers in real time.
Sendinblue Key Features:
- Simple segmentation and personalization
- Marketing automation tools that are powerful and efficient
- Transactional emails that are reliable and delivered
- Signup page and landing page builder
- Simple Facebook ads and retargeting
- Actionable and detailed analytics
- Automated send time optimization
- A/B testing
- Chat and SMS marketing tools
Start with free!
#3 – Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a well-loved marketing tool, but you can also use it to serve as a CRM. It’s perfect for small businesses that require a simple and user-friendly dashboard with marketing automation, reports, and sales funnels, as well as a handy drag-and-drop tool for making emails.
You can also save contacts, manage customer details and integrate 3rd party Integrations (including eCommerce integration) from Constant Contact’s massive marketplace. The type of integrations available makes it simple to design the perfect platform for your business.
Constant Contact Key Features:
- Email Scheduling
- Simple list segmentation and list cleaning
- Automation in marketing to make lead-enabling effortless.
- Drag and drop builders to create stunning emails
- 100+ email templates
- Integration with eCommerce platforms is easy and seamless.
- Make Facebook as well as Instagram ads to build your list of subscribers.
Constant Contact Pricing:
Plans start at just $20 per month for the Email plan. However, you’ll need to upgrade to Email Plus (starting at $45) to avail everything that allows you to make this an easy-to-use CRM software.
#4 – Zoho
Zoho is a cloud-based software suite that provides you with everything you need to manage your small business. You’ll receive a powerful combination of sales and marketing features paired with SaaS apps and web-based productivity software.
This simple CRM software can help small businesses organize their contacts, promote their business, track sales, offer customer support and much more.
Zoho CRM can be used to connect with other marketing tools you use, collect leads from social media, categorize visitors, and provide assistance via live chat built in.
Zoho Key Features:
- Management of multichannel contacts (email, telephone and live chat)
- AI voice assistant that creates intelligent dashboards, as well as forecasting trends in business
- Lead management for sales allows you to prioritize information and help them convert faster.
- Complete analytics reports that will help you can make data-driven decisions.
- Mobile apps help ensure everyone is in the loop, even when you’re moving.
- Tools for team collaboration and roles for teams
- IT management to monitor sites and handle help ticket requests.
- Security measures built-in to help keep your information secure.
Zoho offers a free plan that allows three users; however, the best features are available in paid plans. They start at just $12 per month (billed annually).
#5 – Salesforce
Salesforce is a major player in CRM and among the best CRM for small businesses. Salesforce can be used by small businesses Salesforce to generate leads by implementing an individual customer journey and using the innovative marketing platform to boost sales via email, SMS messaging, social media, as well as digital advertisements.
Salesforce has been around since Salesforce is around for a long time. It has many innovative features and solutions for everything you might need, including sales, marketing, customer service, commerce, team efficiency, engagement and more.
Salesforce Key Features:
- The guide on board
- Customized dashboards and report templates
- Automatically track meetings and emails.
- Support via email and social media
- Security for the enterprise and continuous support
Small-sized businesses can get plans starting at just $25/ per month (billed annually).
#6 – Streak CRM for Gmail
Streak CRM integrates with G Suite and free Gmail accounts. It allows you to track leads and emails from customers, manage contacts, and remain on top of your sales funnels. If you are already using Gmail and G Suite, this will be your best CRM software.
It is possible to collect leads directly from your contacts automatically. You can also add appointments and reminders, schedule emails, build custom funnels/pipelines, add notes and tags, and much more.
Streak CRM includes workflow management tools like hiring projects, sales, support, and more. However, you can also modify the features to meet your specific requirements. Because it’s integrated into Gmail, it’s straightforward to use, even for beginners.
This simple CRM program is available as a browser extension or mobile application for iOS and Android. Additionally, it allows third-party integrations using Gmail or Zapier.
Streak CRM Key Features:
- You can track all your contacts within an automated line.
- Share and track customer interactions with your team.
- Data can be easily imported and exported.
- Mobile apps allow you to remain connected, keep track of calls and notes from any location.
- Mail merge lets you send mass emails easily.
- Simple integration across hundreds of platforms
Streak CRM Pricing:
Streak CRM comes with a free plan with limitations on options. For businesses, you’ll need a chance with a paid plan, starting at $49/per month (billed annually).
We hope you have found the answers to your questions about the Best CRM Software for Small Businesses? You may also want to check out our guide on the Best Email Marketing Tools For Affiliate Marketing.