Besides creating high-quality content for your audience, you will also have to take care of the social media presence of your brand. Since social media has become an essential part of our daily lives, you need to leverage the potential of social media to engage with your customers.
However, many social media platforms are available, and it will be pretty challenging to manage all these manually. You can use free social media management tools to manage all your social media pages in one go and accomplish all your social media marketing goals.
Top 7 free social media management tools
Since you would come across a plethora of free social media management tools, you might feel puzzled to choose the right tool for your business. To help you out, we have explained the top 7 free social media management tools, which you can integrate into your social media accounts without paying any charges.
NapoleonCat is an Ideal tool for social media management for agencies, marketers, businesses, and even individuals. If you do not want to pay for advanced functionalities, then NapoleonCat’s easy-to-use and straightforward interface will cater to your needs.
The suite of social media management tools of NapoleonCat includes managing your various social media accounts, analyzing various metrics, automating customer services, etc.
- The Social Inbox feature will help you to manage the engagement levels of your social media pages.
- You can use the Auto-moderation feature if you don’t have enough time to get involved in managing your social media accounts.
- Napoleonic even allows you to filter out the most urgent or relevant questions to be answered.
- You can also safeguard your social media profiles from harmful content, like spammy and hateful comments.
- The tool will automatically publish your content and conduct competitive analysis when needed.
- Excels in managing multiple social media accounts
- Helps in collaboration of various departments
- Schedule posting of content across all the platforms
- Produces analytical reports which consist of various metrics.
Although initially founded as TweetLater to help users schedule the tweets, SocialOomph has been focusing on the social media marketing of agencies for a while now.
The set of tools will be ideal if you have a limited workforce to handle your social media accounts. SocialOomph’s goal is to reduce the amount of time you are spending on your social media strategy with the help of automation.
- You can schedule your posts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and even Facebook.
- You can track keywords on Twitter and then use them to create your content to receive more likes and comments.
- SocialOomph will search for your targeted customers and then will follow them to get follow-backs.
- You can upload bulk posts or schedule them to be posted at a later time.
- You can also avail yourself of the option of creating self-destructing posts that disappear to prevent offering outdated posts to your followers.
- The tool manages the posting of blogs on sites like WordPress.
- It enables keyword filtering and allows you to use trending keywords.
- Allows bulk uploading of posts
- Powerful scheduling features.
ScheduGram is one of the best free social media management tools to queue or schedule or post instantly on Instagram. The intuitive interface of this social media management tool allows you to post your images and videos freely in your business account from your device or Dropbox.
If you want to attract followers to your Instagram account, you can try the queue feature, which will post regularly without taking much of your time.
- With the help of ScheduGram, you will be able to enable a constant flow of content in your Instagram account.
- You can quickly increase your brand visibility when the tool posts regularly to engage your customers.
- The tool will automatically convert the sizes of your images and videos to make them suitable for posting on Instagram.
- Schedugram enables you to queue your posts so that you can save some of your time.
- Schedugram will send you email notifications at the time of posting your content on Instagram.
- The easy-to-use interface of the tool.
- Allows managing multiple profiles with ease.
- Enables you to analyze your Instagram posts
- The easiest way to queue your posts.
Ubercircle is a popular tool for social media management, and it has over 5 million users worldwide. But the brand caters to businesses of all sizes, which is why you can enjoy affordable solutions for your startup.
The tool will help you to streamline your social media strategies and create content accordingly. You would just need to spend 10 minutes setting all the tasks and publishing all your posts if you decide to use this social media management tool.
- You can also manage sales campaigns and import videos or images from your device or drive.
- With the help of the analytics features, you can measure the amount of response you have acquired for each of the posts.
- You can even schedule your Instagram stories and also save captions on this platform to create posts in the future.
- You can even share the reports generated with your team and help them to acquire actionable insights.
- You even have the option to track the posts of your competitors or influencers to learn about their marketing strategies.
- No need to download any app.
- Organization of photos and videos
- Allows you to edit your media
- It offers a ton of features
Buffer is another excellent free social media management tool you can sign up with to get assistance for handling the social media accounts of your brand. Once you install the Chrome extensions of Buffer, you can schedule your content while browsing the web.
The tool also recommends you to the ideal time for posting your content by tracking the user activity. If you are just starting, then Buffer’s free plan, which allows you to manage 3 different social media accounts, will suit your needs.
The dashboard is quite neat and organized, and thus, you will not face any hardships while handling and posting the content.
- Buffer is popular because it allows users to effectively connect all their social media accounts and post content with sheer ease.
- Buffer will allow you to post your content across all your profiles with a single click, and you don’t have to log in.
- The browser extension will enable you to integrate the app with your WordPress account.
- Buffer follows the automatic scheduling of posts, and thus much of your time is saved.
- You can make the most of the analytical features of Buffer to determine whether the time you have chosen is perfect.
- The layout of the app is organized and straightforward.
- The browser extension allows sharing of content on any webpage.
- The analytical reports tell you about your customer engagement rate.
- Create and edit content with the help of an image creator.
Zoho Social is another excellent tool for social media management that will help you to promote your brand across social media platforms.
To determine whether your social media marketing strategy is giving you all the attention, you can use the features of Zoho Social to assess the performance of your posts.
You can schedule the post as per your timeline, or you can follow the recommendations made by Zoho Social based on user traffic. If you are a beginner, then you can trust this tool’s instincts to increase the reach rates of your social media content.
- With the help of the content calendar, you can visualize your timeline and organize all your posts.
- There is an option of even monitoring your posts on Zoho Social to understand the relevance of the content across various social media channels.
- With the help of the comprehensive analytics suite, you can acquire essential metrics.
- You do not have to spend much time on social media marketing because the tool will automatically schedule your posts.
- The tool is compatible with ios and Android platforms to integrate it with various 3rd party apps.
- The tool enables bulk scheduling of posts
- The tool allows real-time monitoring
- Keyword researching is also available
- Allows activity logging
If you are looking for one of the most professional but free social media management tools, then you can explore the features of Sprout Social.
The tool’s interface is intuitive and user-friendly, so even non-techies would feel at ease while accessing the platform.
- In the smart box feature, you will come across all your social messages organized perfectly.
- With the help of the listening module, you can track the mentions of your brand.
- With the help of Sprout Social, you can connect your social media accounts within seconds.
- It is ideal for team assignments as it allows you to assign tasks to each member effectively.
- The dashboard will provide you recommendations about what to do next.
- Enables customization of posts
- Allows you to import your content from various sources
- Keyword researching is one of the features
- Intuitive dashboard.
To choose the best from this list of free social media management tools, you should analyze your social media marketing needs and the features you will use.
My name is (Prakash K) I am the founder of ProBloggingIdea, a Passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer, who love to share informative content on Blogging, Technology, Affiliate marketing, Passive income ideas, and Pro blogging idea.
Contact Us – firstname.lastname@example.org