If you’re a YouTuber, you’re probably aware of the value of video editing software. Because there is so much video editing software available on Windows, it is significantly easier to edit videos.
On Android, though, things become more complex. It’s not that video editing software for Android doesn’t exist; they do, but editing videos on a computer is more suitable.
Still, if you’re a YouTuber seeking the Best YouTube Video Editor Apps For Android, you have to check out some of the Best YouTube Video Editor Apps For Android, which are highlighted in this article. The good news is all these YouTube video editor apps are readily available on the Google play store.
List of the Best YouTube Video Editor Apps For Android OS
So, in this article, we’ll go through some of the Best YouTube Video Editor Apps for Android OS, which is you can use further video editing.
FilmoraGo is a popular and Best YouTube Video Editor Apps For Android with a large user base. Trimming, cutting, adding themes, music, and other essential functions are pretty easy to execute.
To enhance your video, you may build 1:1 square movie for Instagram, 16:9 videos for YouTube, reverse videos, add transitions, slow motion, text, and more.
FilmoraGo includes some in-app purchases, but most of its unique features are free. You can save the video to your gallery or share them immediately on social media like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
A watermark appears after videos are edited with the free version.
Also, read Blogging Vs YouTube – Which One Is Better
- Clips can be previewed in real-time,
- Photos and videos are directly imported from social media sites like Facebook & Instagram,
- A large number of templates and effects are available,
- A collection of professional editing tools,
- Over 50 million people have downloaded the app,
- 4.6 on the Google Play Store Rating
- Has a wide range of features.
- Simple interface
- The Pro version gives you access to high-quality templates.
- There are no tutorials for using the presets and templates.
Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush is another Best YouTube Video Editor Apps For Android Operation System that allows you to edit any video directly from your Android device quickly. It’s simple to use and to consider.
Adobe describes the free video editing app as “designed specifically for YouTube video creators.
Also, read How to make a post on YouTube | Step by step complete guides
This signifies that the app is aware of the specific video adjustments needed for social media platforms.
The video can be shared on various social media platforms via the app.
Aside from traditional video editing apps, you can add video effects, change the color, create pan and zoom effects, add custom animated titles, and more.
The Adobe Premiere Rush app comes with a camera that allows you to record high-quality videos.
Adobe Premiere Rush Apps comes with audio tools for sound balancing and auto-dubbing in the Android app. The best part has multiple video tracks to help with your workflow. It is also free to download and does not contain any advertisements.
- It is All in one YouTube video editing app for all Android users.
- Easily add thumbnail and schedule posts for YouTube and other platforms.
- More than 1 million App installs
- 4.0 Google play store rating
- Useful export options
- Starter plan for free
- For full access, require the pro version
If you’re looking for a video editor for Android that doesn’t leave a watermark, InShot is one of the best options. It has an easy-to-use interface, and the advertisements do not interfere with your work. However, if you want to remove the watermark from your video, you must first watch an advertisement.
It comes with all of the usual elements you’d expect from a video editing app, such as trimming, cropping, splitting, the ability to apply video effects, and so on.
Aside from that, there is the option to freeze a specific video section.
You can get 4K exports and even select from various frame rates. If you are a YouTuber or want to upload videos to Instagram, InShot is an excellent video editing app.
- Uploads in 4K resolution and a variety of frame rates are available.
- Music effects created in-house.
- Aspect ratio options based on platform.
- Over 100 million app installs
- The Google Play Store has a rating of 4.8 stars.
- Simple to use interface.
- Video processing that is quick and efficient
- There are no advanced features.
PowerDirector is a complete-featured Android video editor with an intuitive timeline interface, but it may take some time to get used to the controls.
However, once you’ve mastered this app, you’ll be able to make high-quality and helpful decadent videos in seconds.
PowerDirector has 30 transition effects and effects to select from and add to your editing video.
This best video editing app can make amazing green screen videos. PowerDirector also includes its official tutorial videos for all of its features.
The free version includes most of its features, but upgrading to the full version will automatically remove watermarks from your videos and even extract videos in 1080 and 4K resolutions. It is compatible with Android 4.3 and above.
- With hardware support, videos can be exported in 4K resolution.
- Slow-motion video editor for creating slow-motion video effects.
- The chroma picker adds transparency to videos and layer effects.
- Over 100 million app installs
- 4.5 stars rating is available on the Google play store.
- It provides advanced video editing tools.
- Provides a royalty-free stock library.
- Can use of built-in templates.
- It sends out unnecessary notifications.
- Files loading tak a lot of times
VideoShow has won many awards and is definitely one of the Best YouTube Video Editor Apps For Android users that can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.
VideoShow is dedicated and straightforward to use, appreciations to its user-friendly interface.
Aside from the fundamental functions, you can also enhance your video by adding text, effects, music, and sound effects and performing live dubbing.
VideoShow has over 50 different themes available, and you can also compress your video to reduce its size.
The videos retain their original quality and have no time limit.
- 50 intricate themes available for videos, vlogs, and slideshow
- Blurred background, audio speed adjustment options, and voice enhancement parts
- A video can have multiple layers of background music.
- Over 100 million app installs
- 4.6 stars rating on google play store.
- It gives you many presents and transitions.
- Presents advanced editing features.
- There is a problem when sharing videos on third-party apps.
- Watermark in the free version
Do you have any questions on the Best YouTube Video Editor Apps For Android? Let’s mention them in the comments section below! Follow Us On – Instagram