Are you new to WordPress and want to know the best managed WordPress hosting providers?
You most likely reached across many managed WordPress hosting providers during your analysis. You discovered that managed WordPress hosting costs significantly more than shared hosting, which can get for as little as $2.75 per month.
If you’re like most people, you’re undoubtedly wondering why there’s such a significant price difference? Is managed WordPress hosting that much better than shared hosting? Is a managed WordPress plan required for my website? Is the expense of managed WordPress hosting justified? What’s the best managed WordPress hosting providers?
If you have any of these problems, you’ve come to the perfect place.
This article will discuss the benefits (pros) and drawbacks (cons) of managed WordPress hosting. You can choose which managed WordPress hosting provider is best for you based on our research, knowledge, and experience.
After carefully studying and reaching many providers, we hand-picked the best managed WordPress hosting providers.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Because of WordPress’s popularity, some web hosting companies have selected experts in WordPress and offer their Best managed WordPress hosting.
Managed WordPress hosting is a guard service that handles all technical aspects of running WordPress.
Security, speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and scalability are considered.
The goal of a managed WordPress hosting service is to provide a worry-free experience so you can concentrate on operating your business and accomplishing what you do best.
Premium support is one of the best features of Managed WordPress hosting. Rather than someone reading a support manual, you’ll get help from actual WordPress specialists with plenty of expertise.
Managed WordPress hosting is defined by clients as “a 5-star Hotel for WordPress” and “having an army of WordPress professionals on your side.”
Managed WordPress Hosting Pros and Cons:
While managed WordPress hosting seems to be a great option, it is not for everyone. Before you decide, consider the Advantages and Disadvantages of managed WordPress hosting.
Advantages of Managed WordPress Hosting:
- Managed WordPress hosting servers are set up specifically for WordPress and are faster. Even when your website receives a lot of traffic, managed WordPress hosting handles that traffic smoothly.
- When you use a managed WordPress hosting service, you are essentially hacker-proof; with managed WordPress hosting, you will get a strong security layer that actively detects viruses and prevents all hacking attempts.
- Unlike other web-hosting providers, the staff is quite knowledgeable about WordPress. They suggest you avoid utilizing plugins that slow down your website speed.
- With Managed WordPress hosting, you will get daily website backups and provide restore points if required.
- You don’t need to worry about updates. Along with managed WordPress hosting, you will get automatic updates.
- No matter how much your website receives traffic, your website never goes down.
You’re probably wondering that the benefits sound great, but are there any drawbacks?
Disadvantages of Managed WordPress Hosting:
- Compared to shared hosting, managed WordPress hosting is much more expensive. The base plan normally costs approximately $29 per month, whereas shared hosting plans cost $0.99 per month. However, when you consider the expense of running a huge website and the compensation of a system administrator, this seems to be a perfect choice.
- The server architecture is optimized for WordPress; you are frequently restricted to only running WordPress-based websites. But that’s exactly what you wanted to do. You also won’t be able to use all of the WordPress plugins and Managed WordPress hosting companies block plugins that slow down your site. So while this isn’t wholly a disadvantage, it can be a problem for larger businesses.
- The technical aspects are handled by someone else; you don’t have nearly as much say in what is modified. Isn’t that the idea, though? You don’t want to deal with the trouble of handling things independently.
You probably think that managed WordPress hosting is the best solution for you now that you’ve read the advantages and disadvantages.
When do you require The Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers?
You DO NOT require managed WordPress hosting if you are a newbie establishing a blog. You can start with standard shared hosting, which is affordable. We recommend you go with Hostinger Shared Hosting, which is also one of the best shared hosting providers.
Also, read Hostinger Web Hosting Review
If you’re a small business or have a high-traffic website, managed WordPress hosting makes sense. It all comes down to your requirements.
Standard web hosting might become a headache if you don’t have the necessary technical knowledge as your website expands. With standard hosting (shared, VPS, or dedicated), you are in charge of security, updates, performance, and uptime, among other things.
You have two choices as a business owner. Either hire some expert system admin for managing your website, or you can use the best managed WordPress hosting providers.
If you’re looking for something hassle-free, lightning-fast that provides excellent assistance, you’ve found it. If your website is your business and you can’t afford it to go down, spend the extra money for the best managed WordPress hosting providers and get outstanding service.
Finally, you must consider whether the expense is justified with the value. If you’re looking for a low-cost option, go with shared hosting or WordPress hosting.
Now that you’ve read everything about managed WordPress hosting, it’s time for you to make a decision and select the best managed WordPress hosting providers for your website.
Bluehost is one of the most well-known shared hosting services. Also, WordPress.org recommends it.
However, we’ll be looking at their WordPress Optimized service, Bluehost Optimized, rather than their shared hosting solution.
The Bluehost Optimized solution uses virtual private server (VPS) technology, ensuring that your website is secure and fast.
Also, read Bluehost Web Hosting Review
All of their plans include a free domain name. A free CDN, daily backups, SSL, and business email service are all included. Their enhanced cPanel allows you to handle anything.
The wp standard plan from Bluehost Optimized costs $19.95 per month. You can get up to 100 million monthly visits with this package.
Visit - Bluehost Website
WPEngine is the best managed WordPress hosting providers, both fast and reliable. It’s one of the most widely used managed hosting services.
WPEngine includes several valuable features, including daily automated backups, Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates, a disaster recovery mechanism, and the ability to manage core WordPress upgrades.
Every package also includes the Genesis Framework and 35+ StudioPress themes. Isn’t that amazing?
Not only that, but they also offer all of their customers free CDN. As a result, your website’s page load speed will be faster than your competitors.
WPEngine is well-known for its outstanding customer service. They also have a team of WordPress specialists available 365 days, 24/7 for your support.
WPEngine’s starter package starts at $25 per month, and it lets you host only one website with a monthly traffic cap of 25,000 per month. Plus, if you need to host additional sites, you can easily switch to a higher plan.
Are you thinking about moving your site to WPEngine but are worried about the technical aspects? Don’t be concerned! Their experienced team will take care of the migration for you at no extra charge.
Visit - WPEngine Website
DreamHost is one of the oldest hosting providers on the market, known for its reliable service. WordPress.org also recommends them.
DreamPress is a managed WordPress hosting service offered by DreamHost. Here are a few of DreamPress’s great features:
- Integrated caching system
- Automatic backups with a one-click restore option
- Every DreamPress package comes with a free migration service.
- Pre-installed SSL certificates issued by Let’s Encrypt
- Each package includes free SSD storage.
- 24/7 expert support
DreamHost also offers its customers a free domain with privacy protection and beautiful features.
DreamPress hosting is $12 per month, and all of their plans also come with a money-back guarantee.
HostGator is a well-known shared hosting provider famous to bloggers and small business owners.
Hostgator Cloud is one of Hostgator’s offerings for high-traffic websites. It’s a cloud hosting service that loads your website twice as quickly as a traditional shared host.
Also, read 10 Best Web Hosting Sites
Some of the features of HostGator Cloud:
- Caching is built-in to help your site load faster.
- Keep track of everything with an easy-to-understand dashboard.
- Provides cPanel for managing email, domains, and other things.
- Their servers will be housed in multiple data centers.
As a result, unlike most hosting companies, Hostgator Cloud does not offer a website backup and restore service.
Finally, let’s discuss Hostgator Cloud’s price plans. The Hatchling Cloud plan starts at $4.95 per month and includes only one domain. Their Baby and Business plans, on the other hand, offer no such limitations.
Visit - Hostgator Website
Do you have any questions on the Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers? Let’s mention them in the comments section below! Follow Us On – Instagram