In this post, I’ve compiled a list of the Best Web Hosting For Small Business Websites. Also, include several points to consider before making your decision.
Having a website is quickly becoming a need these days. After all, it is a fantastic tool for establishing an online presence and efficiently marketing your business. The best part is that you don’t have to sell any limbs.
You may make a website in various ways, including using a website builder or web hosting. While website builders are an excellent alternative for creatives, hosted sites are more search engine friendly and smaller, the site will be easier to rank and load faster.
However, not all hosting companies are created similarly. So, to find suitable business website hosting, I analyzed, tested, and rejected dozens of hosting companies.
In this post, you’ll find the following service providers:
- Providing the best price-to-feature ratio;
- Perform well in terms of speed and reliability;
- Websites that are simple to set up and manage;
These are, in my opinion, the primary factors that make small company hosting less of a problem. So, without further ado, let’s talk about Best Web Hosting For Small Business Websites.
List Of The Best Web Hosting For Small Business:
Hostinger – Best Web Hosting For Small Business
When it comes to hosting for small businesses, Hostinger provides the best value for money. The service offers one of the most economical hosting options while providing fast and reliable performance. Furthermore, it is user-friendly, and the functions contained are helpful to organizations.
Hostinger is on the radar of many small businesses, with options starting at $1.39/month. However, considering it is less expensive than other providers, the plans are well-equipped, and performance is not compromised.
- Hostinger continually improves its technology and software, resulting in reliable and fast service. Not only will you get the most recent PHP versions, but also technologies like the LiteSpeed webserver and pre-configured caching.
- Furthermore, if you have a worldwide audience, it is not an issue with Hostinger. You may host your website in the United Kingdom, the United States, Brazil, the Netherlands, Singapore, Indonesia, or Lithuania.
- Then there’s the fact that Hostinger is simple to use. All of its plans include access to its control panel, hPanel. The panel is simple, straightforward, and modern, and it contains the bulk of the tasks you need to control your business web hosting.
- Furthermore, Hostinger provides a wide range of customer service alternatives, including 24/7 live chat, a ticketing system, email, and a vast knowledge library. If the knowledge base does not answer your query, there is no need to panic since the customer care experts are knowledgeable and try to answer your questions.
In overview, Hostinger wins a position on this list of the Best Web Hosting For Small Business because of its affordable, user-friendly, and performance-focused services.
Hostinger offers three different shared hosting plans: Single ($1.39), Premium ($2.59/month), and Business ($3.99/month).
- If you only require one site, the Single shared hosting plan is perfect. With 30GB of storage and 100GB of bandwidth, it’s perfect for a portfolio like company landing page.
- Premium shared hosting meets all requirements and provided the best overall value. 100GB of storage for 100 websites, up to 25000 monthly views, and a free domain name and free SSL certificate.
- The business shared hosting has 200GB of storage space and bandwidth for about 100,000 visitors. You also receive a free domain name and daily backups. So, if your company has a developing community, this may be perfect for you.
- Prices start at $1.39 per month.
- Servers in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Brazil, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Web server LiteSpeed
- The hPanel control panel is simple to use.
- To receive the best deal, you must get it for four years.
- The basic plan does not provide a free domain.
Visit - Hostinger Website
BlueHost – Small business hosting for perfect user experience
Bluehost for business is a great choice, especially if you are on a tight budget or intend to utilize WordPress and WooCommerce for your store. They are not just the recommended WordPress hosting company but also for WooCommerce.
Because the WooCommerce application is so simple to deploy, BlueHost allows you to start selling on your online store in just a few minutes.
In addition to its comfort of use, each account with a dedicated IP address has extra perks such as a free domain for one year and free SSL security.
If you have a WordPress site hosted with Bluehost, you will receive a shared SSL certificate to activate in the cPanel.
Bluehost’s hosting plan starts at $2.95 a month. After Hosting, Bluehost is another Best Web Hosting For Small Business.
BlueHost serves nearly two million people globally, and there’s a strong chance it’ll help you perfectly as well.
In my opinion, and especially with a business like an e-commerce store, the best thing to do is start with a premium VPS plan or WordPress-optimized plan that will allow your site to grow.
These plans provide high scalability and reliability, which will be required for your company website as it grows. Also, read our Bluehost review article.
- The hosting options include a lot of storage space.
- Bluehost does not impose traffic limits on your website.
- With a restricted backup solution, you have poor backup alternatives.
- Bluehost doesn’t provide website migration for free website migration service is available based on a charge only.
Visit - BlueHost Website
A2 Hosting – Performance-focused option for companies
To build a webshop with A2 Hosting, you do not need to write code or design web pages. A2 Hosting provides popular e-commerce solutions like PrestaShop and Magento that can be installed with a single click.
This is a free service that comes with an A2hosting account. A2 Hosting does not provide a dedicated package for small business hosting. Customers depend on their standard packages, grown by installing any third-party e-commerce program.
The most affordable option is Lite, which starts at $ 3.92 per month and progresses to $ 7.99 per month. It will only enable you to host one website and five databases. Transfer and storage, on the other hand, are limitless.
Let’s will provide you with a free SSL certificate. As a result, both your website and your customers will be protected.
Check the technical status of your website with the user-friendly cPanel. Install any program, such as Magento, PrestaShop, or OpenCart, easily.
When it comes to supporting response times, A2 Hosting surpasses some competition. We tried a lot of times and reached a service agent in under a minute.
They provide a handy collection of features for their price range regarding security.
A2 Hosting firewalls are standard for the course, but their server rewind capability is beneficial as an advanced backup.
The best part is that this functionality is readily available from your cPanel, allowing you to utilize it to reclaim control of your site if you can’t access it directly.
A2 Hosting provides outstanding performance, notably in the United States, and professional support at reasonable costs.
It’s a fantastic all-around option with a strong set of security measures. They don’t have a lot of plan options, but their offerings are enough for a small and medium-sized business website. Also, read our A2 Hosting review article.
- Commitment to 99.9% uptime,
- Expert support is available 24/7/365,
- Free website Migration,
- Up to 20X Faster Servers,
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- A robust backup option with seven copies of the website.
- Anytime money-back guarantee
- At the checkout, there are several unwanted add-ons.
- On-demand backups necessitate the purchase of add-ons.
Visit - A2Hosting Website
InMotion Hosting – Web hosting for ecommerce sites
InMotion Hosting is a bit of a hidden gem in the world of Best Web Hosting For Small Business and eCommerce sites. It provides more, better, and stronger services.
InMotion hosting plan starts at $2.99/- per month with 100GB SSD Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, 10 Email accounts, and Free SSL. In this plan, you can host two websites.
One of the primary selling features of InMotion is how comprehensive the plans are; you’ll receive everything you need to establish and advertise a website, including professional email, security that covers most exposures, and marketing tools.
While WordPress is robust, most custom websites are created by programming code. Meanwhile, a website builder like BoldGrid lets you achieve the same thing graphically. If you don’t have the time or skill to build a custom theme, this is a lifesaver.
Furthermore, the supplier uses cPanel for all hosting management activities. It’s a simple control panel that won’t drive you insane all of the duties are described and simple to complete independently.
InMotion offers a plethora of customer assistance choices. A community forum, knowledge base, blog, 24/7 live chat, email, ticket, phone line, and even Skype are all part of the package.
Considering all of your options, you should identify what works best for you, not to mention that browsing around the community forum may help you avoid future hosting issues.
- Plans that are generously supplied
- Comprehensive security aspects
- cPanel hosting administration interface
Plans are more costly.
The entry strategy is quite constrained.
Visit - InMotion Website
GreenGeeks – Best for Green Hosting
GreenGeeks is famous for its excellent green hosting promise: it returns three times the amount of electricity it consumes to the grid in the form of renewable energy.
Furthermore, it has flexible hosting options, such as WordPress installation and unlimited disk space on all shared plans.
GreenGeeks provides Shared, VPS, WordPress, and Reseller Hosting services.
GreenGeeks, as the name suggests, is the most environmentally friendly host on this list. It even feeds back three times as much energy as it consumes into the grid in renewable energy! And, because of GreenGeeks’ extensive features, you don’t have to give up power to be green.
GreenGeeks’ shared plans, in particular, are pretty powerful, with features such as:
- Backups every day are free.
- Storage and bandwidth are both unlimited.
- Email accounts are Unlimited.
- SSL Certificates for Free
- Transferring a website for free
The free backups, free website transfer, and unlimited storage and bandwidth for the small company hosting deserve special notes.
Free website transfer is excellent if you already have a company website to relocate to a new server. Unlimited storage and bandwidth provide enough resources for your website to expand, while free backups provide peace of mind at no extra cost.
The features of GreenGeeks are outstanding, but the lack of a dedicated plan makes it less scalable than many of the competitors. Also, read our GreenGeeks review article.
The price range for each of GreenGeeks’ hosting plans is as follows:
- Shared Hosting costs between $2.49 to $11.95 per month.
- WordPress Hosting costs between $2.95 to $11.95 per month.
- VPS Hosting costs between $39.95 to $109.95 per month.
- Reseller Hosting costs between $19.95 to $34.95 per month.
GreenGeeks offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you may sign up without risk.
In addition to its extensive knowledge base, GreenGeeks provides live chat help 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST. You may also choose email assistance, a 15-20 minute wait time.
- All websites are carbon-reducing
- On shared plans, you will get free daily backups.
- Free website migration
- There is no cloud or dedicated hosting.
- There are only two data centers.
Visit - GreenGeeks Website
We hope this article helped you to find the Best Web Hosting For Small Business Websites? You may also want to check out our guide on the Best WordPress Hosting Providers.