Best International Payment Gateway Services: Now that you have finally created your eCommerce websites and added all the products, how will you boost your sales if your website cannot process the payments.
Without payment gateway software, you would be able to generate online sales, and thus the purpose behind you building the eCommerce website will not be fulfilled. Since there are so many payment gateway services available, it might be challenging to find the best International payment gateway services in India.
To ease your tasks, here we have compiled the top 7 international payment gateway services in India, which you can integrate to improve the online payment of your business website:
List of 7 Best International Payment Gateway Services in India:
Instamojo is one of the best international payment gateway services in India. It has been topping the trends because it enables users to open a merchant bank account without building an e-commerce website.
Today this payment gateway service provider has about 1 million active users primarily because of its user-friendly interface. You will find more than 100 different payment modes, including the recurring billing system, where you can accept monthly installments from your customers. Also, read our Instamojo payment gateway review article.
- The payment gateway software is protected with 128-bit encryption, and it complies with RBI and PCI-DSS to offer top-notch security to your eCommerce website.
- With the help of the analytics features, you can check the growth trajectory of your business.
- You will be able to create invoices with this software to ease the maintenance of financial records.
- Since Instamojo operates as a multi-payment platform, you can collect payments in various ways.
- Instamojo is compatible with all the major eCommerce marketplaces like Opencart and Magento.
- No setup fees are required.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Smooth website and mobile integration
- Analytics tools
- Multi-Currency payment mode not available
- The live chat feature is flawed.
Although NEFT/RTGS or bank transfer is free of cost, you will have to bear 2% for debit/credit card transactions and 3% for international card transactions.
PayU is an International payment gateway in India that enables businesses to offer fast and straightforward payment processing. Although PayU is based out of the Netherlands, it has its presence in over 17 countries today.
The platform allows merchants to accept payments from customers in more than 250 modes, including mobile wallets, credit cards, digital banking, and even EMIs. The best feature of PayU is that it allows merchants like you to customize the checkout page as per your preferences.
- Once you sign up with Payu, you will have a dedicated manager in charge of your account.
- You can accept payments from your international customers as PayU accepts payments in about 100 foreign currencies.
- Payu also offers a recurrent billing system so that businesses can accept monthly installments from their customers.
- You can easily integrate Payu into your eCommerce website and mobile application.
- PayU offers smooth integration with 3rd party eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Vin65, etc.
- No setup cost is charged
- Round the clock customer support
- Enables customization of the checkout page
- Enables users to track their earnings
- Slow processing of payments
For every transaction processed through PayU, you will have to pay 2% and the applicable GST charges.
PayPal ranks in the Best payment gateway list in India because it has more than 200 countries. Whether you are a startup or a thriving marketplace, PayPal can serve all your business needs just the way you want!
The platform even allows the merchants to connect with other users or venture into other markets to increase their chances of earning. Paypal offers high-class security to all the transactions and monitors the transactions 24/7 to detect frauds.
- PayPal embeds the latest technologies for fraud detection and data encryption so that all the transactions are secured.
- You can use the PayPal Here mobile application on all types of devices with different operating systems.
- The platform allows customers to enter their card details and save them for later to ensure faster checkouts.
- You can find invoice templates in the platform with the help of which you can create and send electronic invoices
- You can send payments to international sellers even if you have just their contact number.
- You can avail of multiple payment methods
- A recurring payment option is available
- Fraud protection features
- Smooth website integration
- Not suitable for smaller transactions
- Extensive and lengthy background checking process
PayPal charges you 5%+ 3 INR/ transaction.
Although PayKun is a relatively new International payment gateway in India, it has built a reputation for seamless integration of payment processing services. While other leading payment gateway service providers take a week to settle payments, PayKun releases your dues within 3 days.
If you sign up with Paykun, you will receive free-of-cost integration assistance with the 3rd party eCommerce marketplaces and websites. You would not have to worry about data breaches because PayKun is compliant with PCI DSS to protect all the transaction details.
Your customers will find it very easy to send you payment through this platform as they have to click on the payment links for faster processing. You can accept payments from your domestic and international shoppers or shippers via this payment gateway software.
- The security is robust, and all the financial information of your customers is safeguarded from potential hackers
- You can accept payments from your customers in more than 100 payment modes
- There is an option for easier and faster processing of payments via the payment links of this platform.
- Paykan takes a maximum of 3 days to settle your payments from the day of the transaction to maintain a steady cash flow of businesses
- You would not have to incur any setup fees for integrating these services into your eCommerce website.
- It generates electronic payment invoices
- Users can save their payment information for future uses
- You can process payments in multiple foreign currencies
- Allows easy mobile and website integration
- POS transactions are not supported.
You will have to pay only 1.75% for processing transactions for Indian debit and credit cards and 3% for international cards like Amex.
Over the years, Cashfree has acquired its position in the Best payment gateway list in India because of its affordability. The platform enables business owners to accept payments and offer refunds to customers if needed.
Cashfree started in 2015, and since then, it has been reigning in the hearts of its 15,000+ customers because of its extensive analytics features.
- Cashfree employs fraud detection features to protect the transactions of all the merchants.
- You will be able to process refunds to your customers almost instantly
- Cashfree will analyze your website design and will recommend pop-up and analytics features.
- It offers ready-to-use integration facilities for various eCommerce marketplaces like WooCommerce India and Shopify.
- You will be able to configure Cashfree super easily on your eCommerce website.
- The transaction fee is less
- Instant refund collecting facility
- Enables generation of electronic invoices
- Allows multi-currency payments
- The boarding process of businesses is lengthy.
- Some features are lacking in International payouts.
No setup charges are required, but you will have to pay 1.75% per transaction for credit and debit card processing.
CCAvenue is a famous International payment gateway in India, and it is super easy to use, fast and secure. To offer high-notch security, CCAvenue has embedded FRISK or Fraud And Risk Identification system and Knowledge.
- The Smart Dynamic Switching chooses the best gateway for faster processing of payments.
- With the help of the secure iFrame, you will be able to collect credit card credentials.
- The platform offers multiple currency support with the help of which your customers can pay in the currency of their choice.
- You can create invoices within seconds and send them over to your customers.
- Inbuilt marketing tools will help you promote your business.
- 24/7 customer support
- Recurring payment facility
- More than 200 payment modes supported
- Fraud detection feature
- Security is below average.
You will have to pay 2%/ transaction.
Razorpay, started in 2014, has emerged as a powerful International payment gateway in India. The best part of using Razorpay is that you can go live almost instantly after registration.
- In the dashboard of the platform, you can track sales in real-time.
- The software is super easy to use and offers smooth integration
- Merchants can automate bank transfers with the help of Razorpay.
- The platform is equipped with API-driven automation, and thus no manual intervention is required.
- It allows you to send and accept payments in more than 100 payment modes.
- Fast and secure payment
- No setup cost required
- Supports real-time currency conversion.
- Enables integration with less code.
- Issues in the processing of international transactions.
Razorpay charges you 2% for every transaction it processes.
Before choosing the payment gateway service from Best International payment gateway services, make sure to list your requirements and budget.
I hope this article is useful for you? Do you have any questions on 7 Best International Payment Gateway Services in India? Let’s mention them in the comments section below!