Are you trying to find the quickest, lightweight and SEO-friendly WordPress theme?
You’ve come at the rite blog.
Now, in this short article, I will inform you about one particular theme which may be used to make any kind of website.
As soon as I began my first website in November 2018, the Soledad WordPress theme which I purchased from codecanyon.net was my initial option.
It was a wonderful theme with pre-loaded attributes like 1000+ home webpage demos and 1000+ sliders. It was also compatible with favorite page builders such as Elementor & WP Bakery, and forum contractors such as BBPress and BuddyPress.
GeneratePress Theme Review and A Quick Introduction
It forces over 200000+ sites all around the world and is among the most common WordPress superior topics.
Tom Usborne, the founder of GeneratePress, has maintained the theme so lightweight your site will load surprisingly fast under 3 minutes.
It’s made possible since the dimensions of default GeneratePress theme is kept in under 30 kb.
Inside this GeneratePress review, I’ll clarify what are its significant features and benefits which make this subject so popular amongst bloggers.
I’ll also share who must utilize GeneratePress theme and how to install it on your WordPress site.
Are you looking for a genuine review of the GeneratePress Theme? You can find lots of review websites which has been posted over the web, but to you really believe that all the reviews has been posted after using GP theme NO it’s not try, most of them are just coined content.
But I assure you, you can get the real review of GP theme in this article because we are using this theme for many years. No doubt this theme is one of the best themes for WordPress websites for blogs.
GeneratePress is one of the proven WordPress themes for article-based websites. The reason behind it is.
Its light weight because less css and scripts has been used to develop this theme.
As it’s a lightweight theme you will get excellent load speed, but again your Web Hosting plan matters for the website speed but overall even you have basic hosting also you can find good speed by using GP theme.
If you are using cloud hosting and the server location is within the reason then the speed will be super. On top of it if you are using CDN then the speed will improve more in that case.
Apart from speed and light weight few more things you should notice before you buy the GeneratePress premium theme. Here is what I want you to explain.
GeneratePress theme is fully SEO optimized which means it is responsive along with light weight and fast loading.
These were the major things you should look into any theme if you want to buy, GeneratePress theme has all the qualities which a good theme should have so we strongly recommend you buy a premium GeneratePress theme if you want to have an excellent blogging experience.
Lets look in to other details for more clarity.
GeneratePress Theme Setup
Step 1: Go to https://generatepress.com/install-generatepress/ and click on the download button.
As soon you click on download button you will get one zipped filed will download with the name of generatepress3.0.2.zip. (the file name and version can be change as per there update so please make a note of it.)
Step 2: To get this downloaded file go the location of the downloaded and take this file at some custom folder for backup purpose, after that login to your WordPress website directly from the url (i.e www.yourwebiste.com/wp-login) and provide your login details.
Step 3: Once the login is successful you will be navigated to your WordPress dashboard, Now you can see on option called appearance at the left side black border area.
If you hover over the mouse on appearance you will get many option related to this menu from there you can select themes option.
Here you have two option you can directly search GeneratePress theme from the WordPress directory or you can upload the downloaded zip file.
Step 4: In this step you go ahead and click on upload theme button then it will ask you to upload file ( here the file is nothing but the downloaded zip file of the GeneratePress theme).
You can click on choose file and select the zip folder and click on install button.
Once you will click on install button it will start installing the theme.
It will take some time to install the theme again it depends on your internet speed to complete the installation.
You can observe the steps while installing it has 3 major steps all the steps should install properly other wise it will fail. In-case the installation is filed you can repeat the process again till all the steps are not getting successfully completed.
Once all the steps are passed without any error you will get messages “Theme installed successfully” with links to see the live preview, activate or return to themes page.
Step 5: In this step you can click on Active once you have activated the theme you can
Till this step 5 it was all about how to install GeneratePress theme.
Step 6: From this step you can learn how to configure GeneratePress theme. After activating you can see customize button on the theme panel as shown in the below image.
Step 7: Once you click on customize button you see all the options related to theme customization. From here you can control your website designs setting.
The screen below is the root settings you can get sub menus inside this to do the setting like layout, colors, fonts, background images etc.
GeneratePress theme is a plugin you can install in plugin and on top of that you can install the theme. Most of the time this is valid for premium GeneratePress theme.
If you buy premium GeneratePress theme you will more options to build your website in an effective way.
You will get these configurations setting, to use this configuration you need to activate each setting in your WordPress website, in case few of the settings you don’t want to use then you just keep theme deactivated it will not make any performance issue in your website.
GeneratePress is cheap and charges are less. GeneratePress is reliable by 50,000+ clients. The premium is merely for $49.95, it comprises the following choices.
- Total access to the Website Library.
- Unlimited Websites.
- 1 year of upgrades and service.
- 40% renewal discount.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
GeneratePress Free vs Premium
GeneratePress free variation enables fundamental customization of your site.
Here are some Significant features contained in GeneratePress Free variant –
- Mobile Friendly – it’s totally portable responsive in it’s free edition.
- Adaptive – the theme size is below that’s no doubt fairly nice and it’ll supply you GreaterPage loading time.
- 1 Click Reset – when you want or intend to earn your theme , you can do it quite easily with only one click.
- Custom CSS – Thus in case you would like to design your site fully based on you and that attribute isn’t there so in the event that you have any coding understanding then you can just add custom css to style it.
- 14 Professional modules – To take your customization to the next level it includes 14 specialist modules.
- Typography and ribbon editing – it supplies you with a fantastic assortment of fonts and typography choices.
- Documentation – if you are a beginner and never have sufficient understanding regarding personalization and WordPress then it extends to your documentation that covers nearly everything that you most need.
What you will get in Premium GP theme
To be able to take your customization to the next level and unlock amazing characteristics you are able to go because of its superior version.
Thus, even in the event that you own Zero understanding in coding nevertheless you’re able to produce your site based on you. You can change nearly everything quite easily.
GeneratePress premium version essentially is a plugin called GP Premium which I will show you later in this article ways to activate premium attributes.
First of all, Let us Look at the extra attributes of premium variant –
- Blog library – it’s possible to import any from 33 websites to kickstart your next job.
- Colours – it is premium version includes more than 70+ different colours to select best color for your site based on you.
- Element – It is a selection of 14 components in gp premium theme which lets you make dynamic pages. This is a sophisticated hook program and custom theme design. You are able to add more colors, typography and design options to a woo-commerce shop.
- Menu and – It includes tacky navigation, cellular header and so forth.
- Website – you’ll be able to present your blog post resembles grid, column and design style. It provides you many different attributes like infinity scroll etc.
- Secondary nav – it is possible to add secondary navigation into your site with the very same attributes like main.
- Backgrounds – it’s possible to add background pictures with different effects and alternatives through your website element.
- Sections – it’s possible to use part to split your pages out or articles.
- Disable components – it’s possible to turn off different theme elements on particular pages throughout your site.
- Twist – From the top version, you are able to eliminate the default copyright message from GeneratePress & replace it with yours.
- Import/export – should you ever wish to replicate your GeneratePress preferences to one to a different site, you can just import or export your own GeneratePress preferences in a few clicks.
GeneratePress Pros and Cons
After looking at the comparison of free and premium GeneratePress theme you must of got some idea about what good is it and what is a drawback. Let me explain to you quickly about the pros and cons of the GeneretPress theme.
- Fast loading theme
- SEO optimized Premium WordPress Theme
- Mobile-Friendly and Responsive Theme
- Compatible with Popular Page Builders
- WooCommerce Integration
- Easy to Customize and User Friendly
- Lots of Customization Options
- Flexible Header Options
- Content translator in 20 different languages.
- Huge user base
- Supportive developer
- Has Demo Styles, But Not Full Websites
- Not Many 3rd Party Integrations
- Free Version Is Not That Useful, But Pro Is Awesome
Who Would Not Use GP Theme?
If you aren’t comfortable performing all of the customization at a WordPress theme and rather want something which will instantly look perfect from the box to your site then GeneratePress might not an ideal match for you.
There are lots of WordPress themes available on the market that are designed especially for some specific niche.
Let us say, you would like to produce a blog linked to fitness you might elect for theme dedicated to this market just.
GeneratePress Premium includes demonstration websites called Website Library however, you cannot use it right away. You must do a little bit of customization to utilize its features and performance.
But, GeneratePress is super easy to personalize and you simply have to do a little bit of learning and proceed through the simple to follow documentation to perform all of the customization materials.
If you become stuck at something, you can reach out to their exceptional customer executives to solve all of your questions.
Final Thoughts On The GeneratePress Theme
Before you think about purchasing this particular theme, you need to ask yourself if this theme is ideal for you or not?
If you’re a performance-focused person who’s searching for an SEO-optimized WordPress theme that’s also easy to customize and command afterward GeneratePress could be an ideal selection for you.
GeneratePress is indeed feature-rich you may do pretty much anything. Additionally, since the programmer of the theme laid more emphasis to maintain the theme lightweight, the website that you build will probably be perfectly optimized for SEO and Rate.
My name is (Prakash K) I am the founder of ProBloggingIdea, a Passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer, who love to share informative content on Blogging, Technology, Affiliate marketing, Passive income ideas, and Pro blogging idea.
Contact Us – email@example.com